Check Out Some Great Blogs





Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Craft Central

It has been craft central around here lately and thanks to Pinterest I have been very busy! I have found so many fun things for my classroom and being inspired by another fellow blogger Runde's Room I thought  I would share some of the things I have done. The pictures are not mine they are from the Pinterest website but they are crafts that I have replicated for my classroom this year.

Awesome idea.

I am putting this in the corner with my toys and games

AWESOME for the playground!
In my classroom ready for the playground, just need to add bubbles.

Two students (rotated weekly) get to wear these hats during centers, when the teacher is working with small groups. If they can't answer the question, then only these students may come to the teacher. Sort of a play on
Classroom Helper Hats (for when I am working with a small group) The children can ask my helpers first, like the ideas of ask 3 before me- These are next on my list to make

20 Ways to Use Pool Noodles

Noodles In The Block Center- Making these tonight- Noodles on sale at The Christmas Tree Shop .50 each

Quiet Spray :)
Quiet Spray- I have the clip art done but I am still looking for this size bottle.
Power Pellets- skittles for a job well done
Power Pellets-Not done yet but next time I go to the store I am getting the candy and container. They will love this one!

There are a few more so I will post them when I finish them up and I get them in the classroom. I am so excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment