Check Out Some Great Blogs





Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Traditions

It has been a little while since I have blogged but I am still here!

With the holiday season here it is time to preserve those memories! I know in the classroom that every year I try to preserve the innocence and memory of this snap-shot of their lives. Thanks to Pinterest I have found many more crafty ways to do this. Here are some things you may want to try this year, in the classroom or at your home.


 
Kids' Christmas list in an ornament with the year. It would be so cool to go back and see what the children asked for years ago. Absolutely love this idea!
 
Print their christmas list each year and put in inside an ornament! How fun to look back in the future
 
diy ornament dough\Salt dough  Christmas OrnamentAnother handprint ornament idea
 
Hand print ornaments (salt flour and water)- this is so easy! I did it with my 3month old
 
Simple reindeer thumbprint ornamentsHandmade Handprint Ornaments
 
reindeer fingerprints! So cute! I make the snowmen in my classroom every year.
 
handprint tree
 
Family Handprint tree
 
 
Wrap 24 christmas books you already own.  Kids get to pick which one is read that day. Stack under kids tree in bedroom. Half the fun of presents is unwrapping them. What a fun tradition.
 
And this is a tradition I plan on starting- wrap 25 book up (they can be ones you have) and read one each night until Christmas! Love this
 
Christmas Eve Surprise Box. Include: new pajamas, Christmas movie, popcorn, mugs, hot chocolate, marshmallows, Christmas book. Such a cute tradition to start!
 
Christmas Eve Surprise Box. Include: new pajamas, Christmas movie, popcorn, mugs, hot chocolate, marshmallows, Christmas book. Such a cute tradition to start!
 
 
Enjoy your holiday season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment