Check Out Some Great Blogs





Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Letter Search!

We spent some time outside practicing our letters and sounds. I would shout out a letter and the kids would have to find it on the sidewalk. They loved this game and it was a great way to be active while still getting in some learning! Some of the more "sneakey" learners grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote the letters as I said them so they didnt have to search for them...hmmm 

A big thank you to  Mrs. Leffler for this great idea! 


2 comments:

Shifting Teacher K-2 said...

This looks so neat! I am going to try this one day I think!!!

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2

Constantine said...

My child returns singing melodies, is simpler to control at home, (i.e. cleans up his toys without complain, etc.) and is continually asking when he might go back to the class.
Phoenix preschool

Post a Comment